Pupil Council provides a platform for our pupils' voices to be heard on ideas and issues regarding their school. Representatives are able to engage with decision making which impacts them, fostering a school-wide and forward-thinking approach. Pupil Council representatives work in partnership with our Senior Management Team, Resource Manager, Parent Council, Campus Police Officer, Community Councils and pupils to make positive changes around the school. Pupil Council has been involved in school-wide consultations, leading the 'Fighting Period Poverty' campaign, participating in the Choices for Life competition, fundraising, contributing to various changes with our school's values at the heart of what representatives become involved in.
- Leadership opportunities for staff and pupils
- Ownership for own learning and progress
- Development of skills for learning, work and life
- Community involvement/citizenship
- Building constructive relationships